Allie's TWO !!! It doesn't seem like it's been that long but I guess time flies when your having fun( or... when you don't have time to stop and think about it)
Then: 5lb 11oz
Now: 22 1/2 lb
Allie is the funniest little girl. I know everyone thinks there kids are the best so you'll have to bear with me while I brag about mine.
Things that I love about Allie... aka my bragging moment
* She is a very loving little girl. I hear "I lub you" at least 8 times a day fallowed by a tight squeeze or kiss on the closest body part.
- Last week while exercising she was standing at my feet repeating " I need a kiss mommy please pleeeeaaassseee. How can you say no to that.
* She is so smart! She surprises me every day. This morning she told me I had "abc's" on my shirt and informed me I had an O, T, S, E, and an H.
-Can count to ten
-sings most of the alphabet
-knows all her colors, and some shapes
*She is tough as nails( most of the time)
*She loves to have her toes and nails painted
*I love her natural curl, and funny messy hair after sleeping
*She loves to play in the dirt (not always so fun for mom, but still cute)
* She has always been a little girl (currently 22lbs) but she can hold her own!
* She loves to sing! Lately the song of choice has been "ingo" (bingo) other favs.. "ring on it" "my name to"(john jacob jingle himmer smith) "poker face"
-every morning when I go to get her out of bed she sing " good morning,
* And best of all she is MINE!! She makes me laugh every day and I couldn't imagine my life with you her!!
-Yesterday morning after changing her wet one. I asked her if she wanted pants so she wouldn't get cold. Her response..."nope!! I got my skinny legs on"
Things She Loves
dancing( shake it shake it), dirt, Abby Cadabby, singing, calling family
and fiends(daily), "naked baby", spinning, Elmo, big blankie, books,
chocolate milk, abc's, nail polish, kisses, "pat my bum", when daddy
comes home, " I wan'ta go fast", cottage cheese, bath time, candy,and animals.
I know that was a lot sorry. There's just a lot of things I'm hoping I can remember, if there some where other than my brain.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLIE