Friday, April 2, 2010

No Longer Homeless


The Front.... The living room

The kitchen
So we are finally here! We moved into the house around the 1st of March!!! It was really hard being so prego and having to let everyone do EVERYTHING for you. It's not that I didn't want to help but every time my index finger twitched i heard "don't touch that I'll get it"! So i think things turned out pretty good,there are a few things we will change the next go around but, for our first time on our own I think we did alright! We lived with Todd's mom for the 5 months that it took to build. She was so nice to let us stay with her. But.... by the end of 5 months I was definitely DONE!! I really needed my own space!!

Master bath


Tanners room..... Allies room


So there is a lot not done but I'm working on it! Allie and Tanners rooms , the laundry room, the salon, and there is no furniture in the basement living room. I guess I have the time and space I so wanted to work on all that stuff. Next thing you know I'll be complaining about the endless amount of work. Oh well!!
If you want to stop by feel free!! With the weather and the baby were almost always here =)

1 comment:

Charisa and Trent said...

Kim it's absolutely beautiful!!! Hooray for no longer being pregnant AND for no longer being homeless!!!